In addition to traditional counseling, we are pleased to offer specialized programs and wellness opportunities for our clients and our community.
source Parenting Groups and Seminars
Learn alongside other parents in the community; a perfect opportunity to be reminded that you are not alone!
- Learn and share effective ways to manage your busy parenting lifestyle.
- Gather tools to encourage the behaviors in your home that you want to see using behavior charts, rewards, expectations and family time.
- Discover the ins and outs of social media and your child.
- How to talk with your child about difficult topics.
go here Postpartum Support and Counseling
Motherhood is a beautiful and rewarding experience. It can also be messy, confusing, and overwhelming. You’re faced with exhaustion, a new schedule, changes to your relationships, and taking on the responsibility of caring for your new baby all at the same time. At some point you realize, this isn’t quite what you expected! We will support you through this challenging time and help you to discover the strength inside of you.
We believe that there is room for healing and that your feelings as a mother are valid.
Issues that we often address:
- Postpartum Depression
- Postpartum Anxiety
- Postpartum OCD
- Difficulty bonding with your baby
- Reconfiguring your relationships after birth
- A desire to feel better about this stage of life
follow url Clinical Supervision
Compass Counseling is pleased to offer both group and individual clinical supervision services to professionals seeking LCSW and LPC licensure in the state of Pennsylvania as well as professionals who seek consultation for difficult cases and self care. Call our office and we will be happy to discuss your individual needs.